Tuesday, February 16, 2016

W.I.P - A Little Sneak on Castiel's Safari Friends

We're half way through the month of February and just a few more orders to go before I am no longer taking custom requests until further notice. Such a heartbreaking thing to say but being an optimist myself, I always look forward for a brighter and fruitful future! All things will end up for the best no matter what you go through! And Crafters Boutique will never close down..It's just diverting to another exciting adventure! 

On my working desk right now is this lovely garland on the process! It was one of my favorite themes to make and I'm so happy they were requested to come back to life! Just a couple of days more and It will be ready to be mailed out to It's new owner <3


Wishing all you babes a wonderful Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!