Friday, February 12, 2016

Little Forest Friends Are Back!

Hello, lovelies! Super sorry to be mute these past few weeks! I've been super busy with the orders and some unexpected surprises that I needed to address first. My house wifi had some problems after I came back from my long holiday so I couldn't do much as all of my works are done in the laptop. But here I am! And I'm so glad to be back on track!

Now for something livelier and happy topic! Here's one of the garland done a few weeks ago for baby Leia with our super cute forest friends! I'm so happy they are back in the market and this time with new fur colors! Aren't they cute? In love with the colors! And I'm super happy that her mummy approved! Thanks, Joan!





These past few months have been quite rocky for me. My daughter fell terribly ill due to a throat infection that led her with high fever for 5 days and endless trips to the doctor. My cats caught bladder infections... ugh damn... another pricey bill! But thank God everyone recovered well and they're back to their normal routine. Healthy and active once again <3 That was one big scare for my little one and me!! Thank you for those who patiently waited for their orders to be mailed and thank you for your understanding that family always comes first.
Another surprise that came to our family was a new job offer for my husband. And this offer requires us to move abroad right into the heart of China -- Jiuzhaigou. We are still in the middle of decisions and plannings but hopefully everything with settle for the best. And with this situation that I am into, this little business of mine will have to put on hold for awhile until further notice. Orders that are scheduled until the end of February will still have their orders done ;) don't worry babes! If ever I move overseas, I will no longer take orders for name banners and garlands but I will still continue doing other projects related to felt of course... And all this planning sure got me very excited!

Well lovelies, until next post! I still got a few other works completed to show you so stick around! 
Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!