Monday, March 23, 2015

"My Melody" and "Hello Kitty" Name Banners

Hooray!! My Sanrio banners are completed!

Thank you for this wonderful customized order, Lilian! I hope I met all your expectations :) I had so much fun doing them, not only I'm a big fan of Hello Kitty myself, but I just love taking customized orders and I love making people happy! I have to admit I feel very nervous taking them as I always do not know my costumers reaction..But I'm so happy you loved them!

And as promised, the templates used on this banner are available in my "Templates" page. Please feel free to use them.


Evelyn name in "Blush" felt color

And no...thery're not sunny side up eggs.. hihihihi





Lilian name in "Baby Pink" felt color

What is Hello Kitty without her signature bow?






Thank you once again, Lilian! Thank you for being a Crafters Boutique loyal costumer!


Have a great weekday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!