Sunday, March 29, 2015

Farewell, Mr. Lee Kuan Yew...

It is indeed a very sad period for us all in Singapore.
Today, 29th Sunday , March 2015, Is the day where we will finally lay Mr. Lee Kuan Yew to rest after so many years dedicating his whole life to this beautiful country, Singapore.

I might not be a Singaporean, but Singapore has accepted me as I was a part of it. It opened me to so many opportunities in which I never thought of taking. It made all  my dreams come true and in which I am so truly blessed.
Singapore is the country I can finally call Home.


Thank you so much for your remarkable work, dedication and sacrifice to make this country what it is today.
You are the Father of this Nation...
May your soul Rest in Peace...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!