Friday, June 26, 2015

Lemon & Raspberry Felt Cake Box

Finally... After 5+ hours of intense sewing, this lovely cake is now ready to sell through Crafters Boutique Facebook page and Carousell. It's amazing what you can do with a simple plastic container and this is why I never throw them away! 
I loved the process from beginning to end... It was almost therapeutic! It was so much fun doing it that now I feel so inspired to get my other empty containers into use!

The special highlight about these felt cakes is that all of them are unique. Each container I find is the only piece left, each container has different shapes from all others as well. So when I sell them away, I feel a little heartbreak but happy at the same time as a part of me and my hardwork will go to a new home and make someone else happy.. 


This lovely treat measures 12cm x 6.2cm x 4cm and 2cm deep.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!