Saturday, February 14, 2015

Little Pony banner and Felt Key chains for Lilian

Happy Valentine's to all love birds out there! Ugh...Hate it when I can't do crafts for special days like this! I've been extremely busy these last 2 months with orders overflowing my calendar that I do get so overwhelmed at times. Demands have been amazing and I can't complain! Have to be always thankful there's job to do!


Thank you, Lilian for your lovely order! It was a pleasure making all these goodies for you and your loved ones!

I hope you liked them!

My Little Pony theme name banner


Eyes are painted with acrylic paint. It would be crazy to cut out such tiny details in felt! Hihihi



I love making these key chains and customers love ordering them. They make perfect thoughtful gifts If you get caught in a middle of a last minute or a busy day with no idea what to give to friends or loved ones. 
Customize them with their favorite colors and they sure to treasure always...









A batch of keychains and a banner ready to be mailed out!
More orders to complete before end of February!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!




2 comments:

  1. What would Morris look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the keychain initials that you have created!! They will be in all my girls' (granddaughters and daughters-in-law) stockings next Christmas. And if I have time, there will be one for me too!! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!