Thursday, January 1, 2015

Fun banner for Shaila

Woohoo! The New Year is finally here!! I'm welcoming 2015 with open arms!! Bring it on! 
Hope you guys had a fabulous and amazing entrance into 2015!

Now let's talk about the fun part! hihihi... I got this fun opportunity to make this unique banner for my sister-in-law's friend who is soon to get married! So she had requested for a banner that could represent all the things that they both (Shila and Shaun = Shaula) love in life which is what you can see through the banner :)
Thank you, Shila for your trust and patience and for choosing my works to be part of your special day! I wish you and future hubby all the best in life, all the love and happiness to grow year by year but most importantly, wish you a life with lots of salmon sushis, loooong naps and yummy ice creams!

Cheers to them!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!