Thursday, July 21, 2016

New Pattern Sneak...

Hi lovelies! Today I want to share with you what I've been up to lately. Before I start, I wanted to thank those who have been continuously supporting my works since my shop's grand opening... thank you so much. I thank every each one of you, from the bottom of my heart, for giving me reasons to do what I love doing!

So, as mentioned on a few posts back, I marked my calendar to make at least 2 patterns a month. Fingers crossed that I can keep the flow going! The second pattern of the month is nearly finished.. I just need good weather to take some pictures, one last scroll on the tutorial and It's ready to pop by the shop by this weekend!
I had so much fun doing this lovely pattern and I hope you all will love! I've always wanted to this theme so badly but somehow I could not finish it... but here it is! Almost ready for you all!


I think from this little sneak you all had it figured out what theme it is!

I got a few ideas for next month's pattern theme. Got it all drafted up and ready to be traced soon. So excited to be working on it!

In the next post, I'll be sharing with you all some of my favorite crafting materials I love using or used on my works and where you can get them for a bargain! :) So don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!