Thursday, July 7, 2016

Matcha Tea W.I.P And A Sunny Stroll in Flora Garden

Hello lovelies, how have you all been doing lately? A week has passed by and my little Etsy shop is up and running proudly thanks to you all! I have to admit that it was quite scary and intimidating at first! I was screaming with joy after my first customer popped by and bought some of my patterns! Yes.. I was that crazy! I had to triple check my orders making sure my customers had their PDFs after their purchase! And... did I mentioned I was glued to my phone waiting for my first review? *face palm* 
So far, I'm really enjoying this journey and still so excited that this all is happening. It might not be a big deal to others.. But for me..It's a milestone! And so so happy that some of you are in the same exciting ride with me!

I marked my calendar until December that I will be doing at least 1-2 patterns a month and a free monthly pattern to keep the flow..well, flowing. I'm still trying to fit myself into my new lifestyle so I might have to do a bit of plan adjustments if I can't meet up with this new proposal. But I'll try my best to keep things fresh!

I've finished this lovely pattern yesterday so right now I'm doing some touch ups on the tutorial. I take my pictures of the finished products only with natural light... But today, I came home pretty late and lost most of the bright light. So I guess I'll have to take the shots tomorrow.  I've always wanted to do a matcha tea pattern ... and here it is! This PDF will consist of 2 patterns... well, the other pattern you guys have to wait to find out what it is on my next post 🍭


A few post ago I mentioned that I would share photos of some of my favorite places to go in Macao. And some of these places I love exploring is the beautiful Flora Garden. I remember going through this garden when I was a little girl and I'm so happy my little one got the chance to experience it as well. 


Flora Garden is a huge garden. Lots of activities to do for those who love spending time outdoors with nature. There are playgrounds around the garden, outdoor fitness equipment along side the jogging tracks, BBQ pits and lots of hidden walking trails through the garden. It's a home of exotic birds, turtles, monkeys and even bears!  It's also a place of underground tunnels for the military back in the days, as well as canons on some of the gardens main points. 


On the highest peak of Flora Garden is the infamous historic Light House of Guia. You can walk your way up the hill If you love going up stairs in the blazing heat or covering yourself with sweat, don't get me wrong, the view is really nice and the walk is lovely, but for those with little ones and not fantastically fit ( like me) can easily take a short cut by taking the Guia Cable Car for a small fee (I tried walking my way up once and hardly made it halfway.. I tried)


Up the hill you'll find the light house and a chapel with some historic artifacts and information. Take your time reading them to know a little about their history... It was impossible for me as my little monkey was jumping all around the place.
Enjoy the beautiful city surrounding it as well... It's kinda funny knowing that there was sea where those buildings are standing now.




Amazing how active she is despite the unbearable heat!


Finishing our stroll walking through the garden's stone path all the way down the hill. It's truly a serenity just listening to the birds and the soft brushing sound of the leaves. A great way to unplug yourself from the hectic city.


I'll try to remind myself to bring along my camera more often to capture more of these exciting moments. So till next my lovely friends!


1 comment:

  1. I am truly pleased to glance at this blog posts which contains lots of valuable information, thanks for providing such data.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!