Thursday, August 13, 2015

WIP - Monogram Hoop Art

A messy but beautiful thing to see! I'm having such a productive week and how about you? I'm done answering emails, contacting customers, restocking and finishing up orders <3

This adorable hoop, and another one that I'm currently working on, is for my dear friend, Carrie. Two new hoops with two new different themes that she will be giving to one of her friends as gifts. I have a couple of hoops left before my entire stock run out and most probably won't be restocking them, so my embroidery hoop art are only here for a short period of time more like a yearly special kinda thing.

I'm finally making use of all these wonderful buttons that were gifts from "Paper and String". So in love with them! Thank you, Sarah!
If you want to purchase these beautiful and fun buttons, please go ahead and order it from her online craft supply store at Paper and String. You will be amazed how beautiful her shop is! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!