Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Highlights

Hello Friends! It's time to say goodbye to another awesome month of 2018! Is it me or time is really flying at a jet speed? February have been so much fun for me and to my family, lots of surprises and literally a month where I probably pigged out the most!

I'm so grateful for this month because I got to meet up with a long friend I haven't seen for 6 years! 6 years!! We both live in such tiny country like Macau and I can't believe we didn't even cross paths once! Ana happens to be, not only a friend, but also a dear customer in which I had the enormous pleasure in fulfilling 2 custom orders for her. It might have taken a long time to actually pick a meeting date but I'm glad we finally did and I'm so happy for the laughs and the time spent chatting and updating each other at the cafe. Thanks, Ana! Looking forward to our next meetup


One of this month's best highlights is when we got onto the plane and flew back to Singapore for Chinese New Year. 2 full wonderful weeks of stuffing our faces in good food, catching up with family and friends and being broke because I literally spent all my red packet money on Makeup primers, concealers, (and oh, I finally got my very first beauty blender! *jumps hysterically*) and of course, stationary! I got to say hello to a few extra pounds because... oh my... I blame it on the food ( OK.. now I'm craving for the fish curry head T_T) ! If you're planning to come visit Singapore one day, please try these 2 of my favorite desserts - Red Ruby with Coconut Milk from Redhill Food Court ( because the ingredients are always fresh and the red rubies are "ginormous"... probably the size of half my thumb!!)  and Sea Coconut with Jelly ( from Ang Mo Kio Food Court block 226 because they serve a generous amount of sea coconut!).

Oh...Hi, new stationary!
I got these goodies at Daiso from Plaza Singapura Mall. I always come to this particular Daiso just because I feel that the stationary section are the most complete in comparison to the other Daisos. I guess it's because there are other two big Arts and Craft shops ( Art Friend and Spotlight) in the building, so Daiso gotta keep up with the competition!


My awesome husband decided to get a bit wild on Valentine's day and, what a night! He decided to bring me and Lara along to the River and Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo! First time visiting the River safari and we all had an awesome time! The Night Safari was quite an adventure as we decided to walk the whole zoo at night instead of catching a ride from the tram. Lara was a bit frighten since it was dark and that lion roaring at the background was sure a bonus point! I personally think walking through the 'jungle' at night makes the whole experience much more worth it as you get to go up closer to the animals, to be able to stop and appreciate the surroundings and not to mention, to get a few mosquito bites along the way! We were surprised as very few people decided to explore the zoo  by foot, so another bonus points there because we got the walking path almost to ourselves!


And lastly, thank you for sticking on this little adventure with Crafters Boutique Handmade and for helping me for reach 1000 likes on Facebook! Never ever in my life thought I could reach it one day. I remember thinking whether or not it was a good or bad idea to embark on this journey... But I'm glad I did! But everything was possible because of every single one of you. Every comment, every share, every like, every purchase and every review are the reasons why I still continue to chase my dreams! So thank you from the bottom of my heart! As a promise, I'll be doing a giveaway very soon as a way to say thank you! So let's wait 'till next post!

So that's it for this super fun month! I'm looking forward what March will bring and I can't wait to share it all with you! Hope your February was as pleasant as mine..
So till then my friends! Sending lots of love to wherever you are <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!