Monday, July 3, 2017

New Etsy Pattern - Three Little Animal Friend Cookie Charm

This month has been rather slow for me comparing the previous ones. The Summer have finally arrived in Macau for good but with the good weather, along comes the viral infections carried with the high humidity that we face daily. My poor little girl had fallen badly sick last month hence my absence online. The past 3 months have been really hard for her having to deal with never ending bronchitis, high fever, runny nose and a viral infection. But we are now so relived that the sleepless nights are now behind us and so happy to see her recovered!

For me, projects have been slightly delayed. Since I had priorities to be taken care of, my crafts had to be set aside for awhile like this little animal pattern! I had this pattern completed way back ( probably a month ago) but with dealing with so much at home, being constantly inspired to sew is certainly not on the list on those days! So now that Lara is almost recovered, I got my energy recharged and my hands itchin'! So for the past week, I've dedicated some time to complete this tutorial and just in time before I leave for my Summer holidays!



This tutorial will include patterns of three little ladies: a bunny, a grey tabby cat and a Shiba Inu. There will be a few extra patterns as well like a calico and a tuxedo cat markings if you decide to change your cat's appearance :) more patterns more animal cookies to make! I've also used the 3mm round black beads for the eyes and the faux pearl beads on these cuties so if you would like to have them too you can find them in my shop.


I'll probably have time for a project or two before I leave to Singapore in the next 2 weeks. As I was browsing through the internet I was stumbled upon this sequin and bead craft that I am so craving to learn right now. I got a few ideas up my sleeves and I'm really hoping to make some lovely crafts with the beautiful sequins and beads that I have. It will be hard to 100% focus on it as school holidays are already in effect here at home :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!