Friday, July 14, 2017

New Etsy Pattern - Summer Garland & SUMMER SALE!

We are officially on Summer Holidays and a few hours away from leaving the house to the airport! But before I switch into my vacation mode, a brand new pattern has been freshly listed in my Etsy shop! I was totally not expecting to complete another pattern after my Animal Charm Tutorial but that's how new inspiration comes...So unexpected! And before I forget about the idea, I grabbed my pencil and quickly sketched it. So, since I had about a week left before I leave for my holiday, I decided that I would go ahead and stitch them up. So Voila! My new pattern is here inspired from all things Summer! 


In this tutorial you'll learn how to make not only the Summer themed plushies but also how to turn it into a garland. Hope you guys like it!


 Don't the colors remind you of delicious Summer? Now that my little Lara is all well, I can't wait to soak myself in the pool and bask in the sun! Coconuts? Yes, please! What are your Summer plans?


Also, here's a SUPER SPECIAL TREAT!

Wait..What?! Yes! And before I leave, I would like to leave you all with a treat. Please enjoy a 20% discount on any purchase you make on the shop! Just type in that code above during your checkout. Enjoy it while the discount is up 'till the 17th July!

Wishing you a wonderful and pleasant Summer Holidays! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!