Sunday, August 28, 2016

Cute Felt Owl Ornament Pattern

Hello friends! How are you all? Hope all is well!
Everything is good with us now that my beautiful sun decided to stay with us for a little longer! Despite the warm and sunny days, the typhoon season has not yet ended and we will be experiencing some strong winds and rain in the coming weeks. But for now, I'm happy to have my sun back and to finally be able to wash my bed sheets and quilt covers! ;)

But not only I'm thrilled to wash my bed sheets and pillow cases but also happy to feel inspired which led me to create another fun pattern for you all! My second pattern of the month is finally up and listed in my Etsy shop! I've created this lovable and sweet owl ornament simply because...well, I love owls! ;D Beautiful and mystical creatures..my favorite forest animal after the fox (possibly my next pattern?)!

So enjoy making this cutie! It's fun and super easy!




I'm up to more exciting products that I can't wait to tell you all! What a surprise it will be!
Till next post my sweet friends! Stay well and wishing you a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!