Saturday, March 28, 2015

Princess Theme Name Banner for Enya

Hooray for my last order of March! It was sure a fun and busy month but I'm ready for a holiday now! I'm looking forward for my 2 week vacation with my besties who are coming over to Singapore to spend some quality time with me.

We all need holidays! Spending more time with loved ones are a must, holidays are good to refresh ideas and taking those restful days are important for our precious eyes (and back too!) from all the needlework! But I'm pretty sure I'll be sneaking into my craft room for some minor crafts hihihi.... It's hard to stay away from what you love doing!!

Here's the lovely banner I did for baby Enya with one of my favorite color palette and theme!
Thank you, Bunziedoodie for this lovely order that I had an amazing time doing for your precious one. 



a requested add on Owl



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!