Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Name Banners and Keychains for Guijian

Hurray for the last order of February 2015! And a big Thank You to Ms. Guijian for giving me this opportunity to make these lovely crafts for her family and friends :) The wait is over, crafts are done and now they are ready to go to a new home...

Princess theme garland for Peanut :). Hot Pink felt color.





Flower and Bird theme for Sarah in Lemon felt color.





Frozen Theme garland for Isabelle. 





Space theme Banner for Isaiah in Brilliant Blue felt color




Woodland Animals Theme garland for Yi Ling in Creme felt color.









So for those who are guessing how my letters on my banners and garlands are attached to each other - I glue them together with hot glue. You can sew them all together but I found out that if you do so, the letters at both ends will start to curve forward due to the weight ( If ever that makes sense). Using hot glue will hold their weight and their shape keeping them perfectly aligned.

1 order done. More to go before I am officially on vacation in April <3

Have a wonderful weekday ahead everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol! :) I think your creations are all soooo ADORABLE!!! There's cuteness everywhere, and each one on them made my heart smile!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Paulette! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Personalized Name Keychains I am thankful to you for sharing this awesome article. Gorgeous pictures of the keychains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the lovely comment! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!