Wednesday, October 18, 2017

New Items in the Shop!

Good news everyone! I've listed brand new beads and sequins in the shop and doubled my inventory for existing ones! Lots of pretty pastel colors!




As for life updates, I've been down with a flu lately which ,in fact, I'm still quite not recovered yet.. I'm waaay far behind on my blog posts and I can't help but feel super disorganized! I've had my parents over for 3 weeks and my mother-in-law for 1 week and I've been sooo busy trying to catch up for the lost time so I had no choice but to put my little business aside for awhile. I only see my parents twice a year... So having them with me was just too precious and I couldn't bare to not spend time with them. Last Monday I was down with high fevers, a stuffy nose, sinus pains and to make the situation more disastrous, my little one was down with fever and a cold as well... So here we are, both of us recovering together with the house in a mess, lots of laundry to wash and fold, a broken stove and a empty fridge... definitely not of my best weeks!


On my desk right now are 4 patterns that I've traced over the past weekend but I'm thinking to sew one of them and turn it into a giveaway somewhere this month. How exciting!
Christmas pattern is among these sheets and definitely planning to release them much earlier than planned. 

So till the next blog update!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!