Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Rainbow Garland

Thank you, Sanrio, for this lovely custom order that I had so much fun doing. I'm so happy that you and your husband approved it!

I will soon head off to the post office to mail this lovely out and as soon as I come back, I will be working on my last order of the year. It's a bittersweet moment for me.. I'm happy to be able to grow and expand to other exciting projects that will require my full time but sad that I will be working on my LAST garland, an adventure that helped my business grow, skillfully and emotionally. 

But for now, let's enjoy every minute left with my lovely banners and garlands before I embark to a new adventure!

So here It is, a colorful and cheerful garland with all Sanrio's and her husband's favorite things in life!


Hope you all are doing well! Wishing you all a lovely Wednesday <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!